quinta-feira, novembro 18, 2010

mistérios de évora

maybe, just maybe in another life I was an english speakin' woman, living around the XVII or XVIII century, wearing those long dresses with espartilhos, fallin' in love with the first green eye tall man who invites me to dance in a dance hall of an exquisit house. I spend my time between a garden and a greenhouse and a cosy kitchen. and 'cause my english is not that good, I suppose it means I wasn't a very educated person, and by education I mean litteracy, so I was probably poor and with some luck, I was the maid of the house. maybe, just maybe, the housekeeper, who one day marries the landlord who happens to be the owner of beatifull eyes. green. maybe, just maybe I'm a little bit out of imagination. I wonder if I had a stepmother and washed the stairs all day in my youth?...mmm..maybe it's better If I go to bed now.

Sem comentários: